Thursday, August 18, 2005

"those small little kids"

Recent posting at a friend's blog .. http://woosahh.blogdrive.com ...prompted me to search for the old dusty photo album that stores all younger days pics.
ps. woosahh..if got some more, can post let us see ah? =P
It's so fun looking at 'those small little kids' in those photos. I realised our smiles & laughters in 'those small little kids' photo are so happy as though anything at anytime can anyhow make us laugh.
Looking at class photos ... don't know why but I find myself trying to say the name of every classmates or schoolmates in the photo.
Alas, I have never been good at remembering and matching names & faces =D haha

I wonder next time when old, if we take back our teenagers or young adults photos and see, what will come to mind? will we be telling 'stories' ... you know..last time..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails