Monday, August 01, 2005

What am I doing?

Have you experienced this before?
Thinking of walking toward a particular place, and yet find yourself wander off to another direction without you knowing.


Off late, I found I’m having these problems. It’s like something is bothering my mind and shifted my focus (although my initial focus is to walk to a particular place)

Last week, at plaza OSK, I was told to proceed back to 11th floor after settling the matter on 22nd floor. Lift arrived I walked in and pressed ‘G’… reached ground floor, I walked out of lift heading towards the entrance. Only when I saw the security guard reception, I realized I’m supposed to go back to 11th floor. The guard must had had a great laugh because I said "balik dulu ya’ when I walked past.

Wednesday, I wanted to go Public Bank to submit some forms, but didn’t know what was on my mind, I actually walked to Maybank opposite the road. At Maybank, I stood there for a while before realizing I’m supposed to be at Public Bank opposite Maybank. I was laughing at myself..really =D

Saturday, after work supposed to bank-in cheque at OCBC bank. I even reminded myself in the LRT to go OCBC. After leaving Masjid Jamek LRT station, I crossed the road and walked toward HSBC direction. When I see the cheque deposit machine at HSBC, then only I realized I should be at OCBC to bank-in cheque .
What to do? turn back and walk back to where I came from (OCBC is just next to LRT station). The sun was scorching but I need to bank-in the cheque.

WHAT AM I DOING?
Was it due to what’s bothering me at the moment?
I felt like a walking zombie. It’s no good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails