Wednesday, November 16, 2005

fridge n now washing machine

fridge ... washing machine
me guess they need rest & rejuvenation too =)

just around 2 to 3 months back, the fridge at my home was not a fridge =p
... was basically just a storage area which consume electricity
... doctor (the foreman) say "your fridge need to 'masuk gas' and change organ 'thermo-something'
... and the hospitalisation & surgery fees cost about rm500++ (got kena tipu or not ... me dunno)
... me suggest maybe buy new one better loh... but my mother say 'give fridge a chance, maybe after fridge recover, it'll be better"

and now
washing machine also 'fall sick' liao
refused to help wash our clothes ... perhaps too tired from so many years of washing.
now me considering whether should let go this and get a new one
one thing for sure ... any one me choose will also need money

haha...me think fridge & washing machine 'pakat' one ... they know usually bonus will come near year end ... so clever =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails