Friday, November 04, 2005

Woke up LOL

It could be the holiday mood
Me didn't know me capable of waking up LOL =D
Had a hilarious dream … one that made me LOL in my sleep and find myself laugh till wake up.
It was 4.39am.
ps. me woke up liao and watch a cantonese movie "ngor zor ngan gin do guai" translated "my left eye see ghost" .. nice watch =)

Me don’t think had experienced this previously (maybe I had but I didn’t wake up)
Strange ... me laughing but couldn't remember what made me laugh non-stop.

just remember last scene was
I swayed my hand towards a guy head and said ‘soh ga lei?’ translated ‘gila wan ah u?’ or ‘crazy wan ah u?’


Tried to recall while brushing my teeth but nothing came back.
Guess it’s best left that way.
How nice if we get happy dreams like that always =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails