Thursday, November 24, 2005

open house that open minds

me really enjoy open house, not only can have opportunity to try nice foods
also opportunity to meet back alot of friends ... some we didn't meet for years

was at zarul's open house last saturday, meet alot of schoolmates last time ... it was a wonderful day never mind the heavy rain ... would have regretted if me was not there.
strange ... how friends can remember our names and me kept mismatching their names & faces =p
ahmad fadzly became ahmad fadzil
lutfi became hanafi
couldn't remember rizal, azrin, aishah ...

we talked about so many things, about everyone we know .... last time till present, also about future
suddenly feel that everyone is progressing very fast except me
Nur Affendy studied aerospace & currently with NASA Malaysia...
'Ah Pai' actually qualified to the 3rd stage (9 candidates left) under the pemilihan angkasawan malaysia nationwide
nadiatul syima is working as enforcement officer
forgot who became lecturer
rizal came with wife ayu ( a down to earth girl me enjoyed talking to)
a few street away, Riyas was having kenduri kahwin

also to share ... pretty girls do get more attention =p
because the very first thing our guy friends asked me is this
" thong siew leng sekarang macamana? lebih cantik dari dulu? "

next time me know, me can't be so 'chou lou' =p
a girl has to learn to duduk bersimpul (if sitting on the floor) ... both legs together folded one side either left or right and not with the legs crossing one another

will try to post the photos when adilla email to me =)
and we plan to have a 'huge gathering' for all of us =)
was told they had organised a 'buka puasa' gathering earlier and met alot of long-time-no-see friends

2 comments:

anechoic said...

zarul fitri? nadiatul syima, nur adilla? think i remember them and the rest too..must see only sure...haha. :D

Su said...

when adilla email me the photo, me post here =) think u shall be able to remember correctly la =p else next time if we hav gathering, come join =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails