Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sparks fly

It’s Friday night and sparks fly …… from the electric cables in front of opposite row of homes.
The same thing happened before near a friend’s house in midah
http://p4n6.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_p4n6_archive.html
There were sparks flying … at one point traveling across the cable from right to left (it was a sight to behold actually but I didn’t managed to capture it like pang did)
Lucky nothing happen to the cars park below the cable.

As busybody as I’m … I go sibuk, aunties opposite house asked if me can call TNB.
So ‘103’ me dialed to get TNB no. ‘15454’
A report was lodged and my details taken … they afraid me making pranks call gua =p
Cik Siti : kita akan hantar technician ke alamat cik
Me : agak-agak bila ye? (asking because need to go fetch my sister)
Cik Siti : secepat mungkin


True to her words, less than 30 minutes, a medium TNB service vehicle came with 3 techicians looking for me. So me let them know what happened.
As soon as me finish talking & pointing, I was surprised when they got back into their vehicles and one of the guy said " kita balik report dulu" …. Off they went.
I stood there at the gate for a while … did nothing … at that moment, my mind couldn’t register what happened.
Remember me came into the house telling my mother " ask them to come repair, they go minum kopi woh"

Around 10.30pm++ after come back from fetch sister, someone pressed doorbell looking for me … thought friend … only to be informed he’s from TNB.
That guy is on motorbike … what can he do? I was puzzled??? Did the 3 technician ‘balik report dulu’ and now they send a technician on motorbike???
Again, me ‘replay’ the story … wondering the earlier 3 technicians ‘balik report dulu…report apa??’


Then me purposely mentioned "tadi sudah ada orang TNB datang, tapi sekejap sudah cabut loh’ =p
Poor chap explained "oh, itu tadi medium size, nanti kita hantar truck besar datang"
Me : ini sudah lewat ada kerja lagikah? 24 jam ah? Servis banyak bagus woh =)


Me don’t care lah… tomorrow me no at home =p hehe
If they are coming, should know what to do when ‘truck besar datang’
… I sudah cakap ulang 3 kali loh, encik =p



ps.. haha… me think either my communication skill very bad that no one understand what I say OR me must be a great liar that they need 5 people ….the telephone operator, the 3 technicians and another technician on bike to check whether I’m telling truth before they can take action =p kekekek

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails