Tuesday, November 08, 2005

WATER – what’s water to you?

Once, there is a small ‘fish’ living in an aquarium yet doesn’t know the existence of water.
Only upon having the opportunity to jump out of the aquarium, small ‘fish’ discovered that it has been living in water.

Youth to some people is like water in the aquarium. Upon losing it, only realized youth & time were wasted. We only come to realize its preciousness when we no longer have it.

What about you, my friend?
Have you neglected your youth?
Live life to the fullest..so that life is ‘mo yin mo fui’ …no regret


I love this short voice tag aired over MY fm cause it strike me hard, right at my heart.
Pardon my no-good translation. However, if have chance, catch it over radio

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ehh ... I can still live without my youth (like now) ... but a fish can't live without water.

Su said...

u have got your point there =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails