Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bad morning good afternoon

During my early morning rush while walking towards Bdr Tun Razak LRT station,
I slipped and fell.
Tried blaming the shoes and the slippery ground but really,
nothing beats my clumsiness :p
Luckily the fall just left me some scratches with blood and blue black marks.
My things in the paper bag I’m carrying were clever enough not to scatter too far away
from their owner :p

However, in the afternoon, my good luck came back to me :)
not only I got a RM10 voucher through the lucky draw,
I got myself Nivea Visage Whitening Eye Cream for free too
(although I had never used one before).

What’s ironic … the salesgirl actually forgot to let me draw when I pay and had to get her colleague to call me back to draw.
If I had walked away with the speed I was walking like in the morning,
I may not have the lucky lucky draw :)

Sometimes when our day may not have a good beginning, never give up cause we may have a wonderful day ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails