Monday, February 26, 2007

Doc said

Of late, I’ve been unwell quite often. It’s only the beginning of the year and I’ve been to the doctors many times.
I’ve been receiving signals from my body as well. I think they are trying to tell me “Hey girl, you’d better start looking after yourself and stop treating us so badly, else we’ll show our true colours.”

Doc said : You need to exercise. Really exercise and sweat.
As much as I would like to include shopping as part of an exercise regimen, I was told shopping is not exercise. We don’t sweat in those air conditioned environment. ( Actually I do sweat when it’s time to pay or swipe my cards, thinking of the amount of money spent :p )


So once I’m recovered, I’ll be up and getting my butt off to sweat it out.
What the doc said was just way too important for me to ignore.
GO EXERCISE GIRL. YOU NEED IT. PLENTY OF IT.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails