Sunday, February 25, 2007

最浪漫的事 translated

A friend was curious about the content of the song I posted some days ago as she doesn't read Chinese. So I told her I'll try to give a translation :)

Most romantic thing
by Chau Yong Hua

Back to back sitting on the floor mat
Listening to music, talking about hopes
You hope I will be more gentle (a.k.a caring)
I hope you'll always put me in your heart
You say you want to present me a romantic dream
Grateful that I lead you to find heaven
Not afraid that it may take a lifetime to complete
As long as I say, you'll never forget

The most romantic thing I can think of
Is to grow old gracefully together with you
Accumulating all the ups & downs laughters along the way
Keeping them so we can share slowly on the swing next time
The most romantic thing I can think of
Is to grow old gracefully together with you
Old till we are unable to travel around
You still treat me like a little precious in your palm

直到我们老的哪儿也去不了
你还依然把我当成手心里的宝

Especially this last two sentences.... very 'zheng' :) but I don't think I translated it well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails