Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wishing all a Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!

May...
" da fu qi "
" da fu gui "
" da tuan yuen "
" da fong sou "
be with you & your family every day of the year :)





This is one of the angpow collection that I love as I find it very meaningful :)

This new year is a little bit more special :)
I didn’t really shop for clothes this new year, instead my new year shopping were more family inclined especially items like cookies, household items & foods preparation for reunion dinner.
My first lou sang was with a group of close friends a week before Chinese New Year. This is a new head start as I usually have lou sang only after 1st day of lunar Chinese New Year.
For the very first time, I didn’t take any leave for Chinese New Year as for the past years, I took either before or after.

Since childhood days where my parents buy new clothes for me, this new year I received 3 new clothes which I treasure alot.

Today is only the 4th day of Chinese New Year... I believe there are more to come and good things are coming to us all year round :)

3 comments:

anechoic said...

I tot u meant TFK..hehe

Gong Xi Gong Xi..

Sam Sheung Si Seng. :D

Cik Cah said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi :)
may u have wonderful, prosperous all year long...

hi there...
just drop by to say hi!
if i'm not mistaken, u r su ching from SMKBTR?

Su said...

anechoic : TFK... what were u thinking? :p
sam sheung si seng .. dai ga gam wa, dai ga gam wa :D

damai-senja : thank you for your thoughtful wishes & for dropping by. U r welcome to drop by more often if you have time ;) wink wink.
bingo, I'm su ching SMKBTR and you are? :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails