Friday, February 16, 2007

It’s not that difficult after all

I must admit I used to procrastinate and leave the most difficult task to last minute. I realized this is no good and decided to make a change.

Lately I force myself to tackle difficult situations immediately eg. picking up the phone to call customers facing problems as soon as problem reported, writing the user requirements / reports as it is requested, testing the functionally and raising error logs immediately...

Many at times, I just force myself and say ‘get over with it, the faster the better, then don’t have to worry so long’.

It works. I realized I get a lot of things settled and customers (both internal & external) are happy that you response to them immediately although you may not be able to solve the problem on the spot.
Sometimes it's just all in our mind.

Most importantly, it’s not that difficult after all =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails