Sunday, October 05, 2008

a be-earlied gift =)

Didn't expect to receive such a sweet wedding gift!! with beautiful packaging as well!
Some more so early .... sort of make me nervous ....hehe =p

Thank you sooo much FL for the beautiful gift .... love it very much
really like both of us ah ... cooking up a storm in the kitchen =p

Now, the pictures to share with all,
the real thing will be hanging in our home next time =)
the home all of you have left some paint finger prints on the grills and walls before =p


ndc asked me the other day we were out for mamak

"why are you not panicking like others?"

I'm nervous, anxious, worried ... but perhaps I didn't let in show.
I was trying to convince myself that everything will be fine and it will be a memorable day =)
If you see me acting strange / weird or not myself, help bring 'me' back ... I'm getting a bit stressed as the day draw nearer and nearer. It feels like a storm in a miniature container ... if you ask me how is it like =)

2 comments:

anechoic said...

as Joker will say..

Why so serious?

Anonymous said...

we all will be there to 'chang' u ... no worries :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails