Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tuesdays with Morrie, Wednesday with Su

I’ve just completed a book which I very much wished I had read earlier.
However, it better NOW than NEVER.

It helps me to recover from my grief.
It helps me to understand what my mum have gone through emotionally (and physically).

I cried reading the book at the food court, on the LRT because it reminded me so much of what we have been through as a family.
It reminded me of how much things we are missing in the puzzles of life.
It reminded me of the emotions, the helplessness and the tinge of sadness we feel all the time.

I started with the expectation of a light & easy read but what I didn’t know it was a heavy close to heart issue presented in a light & meaningful ways.

Sometimes the best story are told just as they are. And they touch lives with just that.

2 comments:

anechoic said...

yup, mitch albom's teaching are good. :D ehehe..

Su said...

going to read his other 2 books soon ...
for one more day
the 5 people you meet in heaven

Related Posts with Thumbnails