Saturday, October 18, 2008

Come experience Doze-YOGA

We have heard of Hot Yoga, Laugh Yoga and even MYoga.
Unconsciously I have also came up with my own Doze-YOGA =p

This is all it all started ...

As we lay down at the end of our usual yoga session to do our breathing exercise ...
I ventured into Doze-YOGA .... a totally new experience where it helps my whole body to relax thoroughly.
As Nita (my yoga instructor is counting INHALE 2..3...4) her voice will slowly fade into the background. Now I hear our own breathing unconsciously and my body start to relax.
At times I'll feel incidents playing in our mind just right before that famous 'TWITCH' we often feel just right before I fell into deep sleep.

In Doze-YOGA, at some point, I will experience AWAKENING (with accompanying EMBARASSMENT) ... lol

Sometimes, Nita will gently call my name to bring me back to her YOGA class instead of me deviating to my Doze-YOGA in her class. (I bet she's checking on me each time ever since I've got a bad reputation for Doze-YOGA)

I've tried many times to not to let myself venture into Doze-YOGA, but the more I try, the faster I deviate...lol. Oh ya, sometimes when the twitch come ( like falling down the stairs / falling into the drains) it is even more obvious to Nita and those around me that I've deviated into Doze-YOGA again...
my reaction : venturing into Laugh-yoga pulak =p

Oh... just in case if you're wondering, I'm always in front row of the class, just right in front of Nita which explain why I'm so easily caught red handed. (yup, you're right ... due to the kiasu mentality I have that if I paid for the class, why should I hide myself behind and straining to see what she's doing. It also helps that there are not much competition for the front row spaces)

Doze-YOGA anyone? =D
I can start a free lesson =p muahahhaaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will need this lesson when we go trips next time ... kekeke ...

anechoic said...

CY, u already very good at fishing wat.. :P

Anonymous said...

onie when i am in the office :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails