Thursday, October 02, 2008

The silver lining

Just right before RAYA,
the world markets came tumbling down ... looking at the contributing factors, we more or less know that it's coming. Any efforts to sustain the markets may help but it may not last long.
I'm afraid and yet I'm happy too
the market can't be always on the up, it needs corrections, like our lives
we can't be always on the top, lives have got their ups and downs.

Like the other day, while the stock markets and likewise investments came tumbling, the gold prices shoot up.
There's always a SILVER LINING for every CLOUD

Likewise, my next target is to get a property for investment ... this I've been dreaming for sometime (god knows how long) but has yet to come true.
I'm working on this one so that when the opportunities come and the time is right, we lay our foundation.
Rome was not built in one day ...
I'll persevere.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails