Friday, October 10, 2008

no one can be slower

At the speed I'm watching the chinese TVB series or even english series, I don't think anyone could ever be slower.

I've started watching a Japanese series 'Good Luck' like months ago, till now not yet finish.
Guess what the show only have 10 episodes.

I've started watching one TVB series "sell abalone" that one about a month back and I've just completed watching the 6th episode.

Ah dear burnt 'House MD' season 1 for me and I've only watched 1 episode so far.

I bet no one can be slower ... LOL

Friends share with me that once they started, they will 'chase' and finish the story.
I'm wondering how come I don't get that urge one?? Ok lah, may be just once in a blue moon when I really have nothing to do.

Me weirdo? no? =p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ekeke .. abalone i watched til episode 31 dy ...

Lawsh said...

i love dr house, may i have a copy? :D

anechoic said...

either u have not much interest or too busy..haha.

also good geh, means u are a good housewife..lol.

Su said...

cy : hehe, i improve a lil bit =p i watch 2 and 1/2 episode today ah =D

judge dredd : sure, I'll make you a copy and hand deliver to you =)

anehoic : I would like it to be true to =p keke
don't watch much tv series = good housewife (i really like this equation, sounds very good =p)

Related Posts with Thumbnails