Sunday, December 04, 2011

1 iPod for 1 kid

Remember those olden day practice where wife get rewarded for giving birth?
Oh, I've just got mine... An Ipod =D

Very thoughtful of ah dear to have got me something that I like & will use for a long long time.
Features I like ....the music, the radio station( especially during commuting), the pedometer function( now I don't have to manually count steps n miss counts), the watch function( since my watch rosak long ago).
Didn't know he was serious when he said he'll get me something from Singapore when he was there for work during my confinement.
As usual, the mischevious fella gave me a 'tong of biscuit from Singapore' to test my reaction...haha

Thank you so much ah dear =) I love you (haha, not only because u give me iPod as present but so many things else)
It was totally unexpected but a very touching gesture though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails