Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

2011 - how i fared (in no particular order)


I had become pregnant again while breastfeeding & before the recommended 2 years for mother with previous ceasarean scar.


I had done a VBAC.
I've put so much effort to try a VBAC that I think I can write a book on it.
* VBAC stands for Vaginal Birth After Ceaserean and it's a great deal for me


I had declined an offer at work giving myself so many lame justifications.


I've completed some 'sh*t' @ work namely PIDM (something about protecting the whole bank's deposit) which I didn't thought was possible. 


I've earned "bad daughter in law" award for defying my in-laws on the choice of my delivery & upbringing. 


I've had by far the worse kind of pain and glad that I pulled it through with lots of tears & sweat though. 


I've been torn & sewn back. "Once broken, considered 'sew'ed"  


I've got myself GDM 
*GDM stands for Gestational Diabetes Melitus


I've managed to stay sane despite has not been really travelling / holidaying for the past 2 years.


I've understood that we don't get to choose our parents ... for their shortcomings, we can only accept them, understand them & love them even more for who are we to judge them.


I've not visited my mom for 10 months despite missing her every single day. And being an unfilial daughter, I've even dare to ask whether mom can come to see me in my dreams or not. I must be crazy speaking to a moth or a white butterfly everytime I see one because I believe it is her.


I've managed to spend a large amount out of my 20 years savings to buy back what I've take for granted. I even got myself into a huge debt unwillingly and bigger repayment waiting for me come 2012.


I've learnt 'to be bad', learnt to 'fight' & to stand up for myself. 


I've managed to secure some very expensive 'retail theraphy' packages even though I knew I'm broke. 


I've learnt not to be ashamed to admit I didn't achieve what I wanted to because I didn't put in effort at all.... like cooking a descent meal, like recognizing route, like learning a new language, like exercising, like so many things I want to do but had not done.


I've learnt to not to be bothered by how others see me. In fact this I've been learning it diploma'lly previously but this year, I think I managed to bachelor degree'ed it.


I've became slacker in attempt to keep myself attractive & presentable(perhaps related to previous point). I stubbornly didn't even started using the masks my friends gave me from Taiwan last December 2010. 


I've up'ed my level of kiasu'ness and kiasi'ness. I have a need to protect those who are dependent on me. 


I've managed to get older and more very forgetful... CY witnessed this yesterday =p and let's hope I won't forget that I'm married *(to a good husband) with 2 kids.
* to note down before I forget.


I've managed to keep this blog going by putting in alot of rubbish. 


I've managed to get emotional openly without needing to hide and cry in shower (would like to cry in the rain but I'm afraid of falling sick). 
I've also managed to shed accumulated 1 kg of tears this year.


I've managed to grow sideway but I hope I can donate blood in future.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails