Sunday, December 25, 2011

career & family

Just the day before, I 'chickened out' from a bigger role career wise. 
That is after I wasted a few days of my maternity leave thinking and rethinking over and over over it.
Oh...and I pretty much gave myself a few too many 'lame' justifications for 'chickening out' 
and I totally understand the implications of my action 'chickening out'
Among the lame excuses, the timing is out...I've just take on a bigger role personal wise and come clashing with it is a bigger role career wise.
Strange though...I still felt relieved. 
Perhaps I don't have the 'fire' in me anymore, it's slowly distinguishing.


Why can't I choose both and balance them out? 
Just like how I can't multitask ... I couldn't focus on one without sacrificing another. 
There's this thing that I haven't learn to tackle.
From past experiences, I usually end up neither here nor there. Worse come to worse, I flopped both.


Yes, I'm aware that nothing comes easily without sacrifice...
which is perhaps why I choose to sacrifice for those things that are to me, more important.


sorry for the lame post ...
Wishing everyone a merry merry christmas & a happy happy new year =)

2 comments:

cy said...

don't worry, when a door is closed, another door will open....

Lawsh said...

everyone have their priority list, for me family comes first as well.

i will be making a disappearing act from work very soon just like many other parents :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails