Monday, December 05, 2011

while BF'ing ...






























Still remember those picture dictionary we use to have during lower primary school... with those beautiful and colourful pictures.
I got it for RM1.29 (RM12.90 less 90%) with the intention of teaching my kids.
The dictionary published by Longman claimed to cover at least more than 1000 items.
Never did I know I need it more .. for the past 1 week or so, I've been diligently learning item by item while breastfeeding my little one.
Humbly, I underestimated the usefulness of this dictionary, there are still many things I ought to know and learn.
Guess, I found a better way to spend my time while breastfeeding ...
other than falling asleep together with baby
or watching drama (always got not enough time to even on the tv).
At least, by the end of the dictionary, my chinese vocabulary is better by 1000+ items =D hehe

3 comments:

ns said...

Alamak, I only know 10 items from there...

cy said...

hmm ... u need to let me read also when i'm at your home ... shawn's playcard also teaches me the types of vege ... LOL !

Su said...

haha...next time we ask the kids to teach us eh, don't have to so susah susah read ourselves .. maybe that will give them motivation to learn more

Related Posts with Thumbnails