Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pre-loved











don't we just love hand me downs (read : pre-loved)?
for :
(a) mama & papa get to save alot (and I'm guilty of buying 2 set of new clothes only for ah bi so far ... that also due to part of chinese belief)
(b) both ah bi gets lots of varieties in their clothing (something that compensate this mama lack of fashion sense..haha)
(c) good for the environment ... reuse, recycle
(d) feel good & strengthen relationship ... you give some 'love' and you receive some 'love' ... that's what makes the world go round.

ps. I'm not sure but my babysitter told me that children should wear pre-loved clothes so that they will 大 ... I love this concept. Whoever that came out with this concept is BRILLIANT!
Haha... I intend to introduce this concept as well ... adult can wear pre-loved clothes for 安.

1 comment:

anechoic said...

yeah, pls spread this concept especially to all the girls..

Related Posts with Thumbnails