Sunday, August 29, 2004

MATCH MAKING ME ???

if I tell you I ' terpergi ' for matchmaking
some of you may :
- laugh (could be genuine or mockingly)
- * blink blink * and say really??
- have many questions running thru your mind...why, when, where, who's that unlucky guy, how...and lots more =P

haha ... come to think of it, it was a perfect 'setup' by my ex-collegues.
say 'want go mamak chit chat' .... me, no problem ... why not since i see
' business opportunity' ma =) some more come fetch me wo
thinking of meeting my friend ma so wearing baggy t-shirt n bermuda no problem lo

in the car, i was introduced to 'steven' ...
at first it was normal chit chatting until at mamak ... my collegue kept on emphasizing
how good is steven, how capable is 'steven' and that he's available and looking for companion.
something doesn't seem right ... but me just laughed it off ... wondering whether i have the
word "DESPERATE" written on my forehead.
then it seems that the highlight was on me ... laughter was my best weapon during then ...
didn't really know how to react o ..
but me did manage to learn a lot things talking to them ... got some tips too
we exchanged phone no. some more =P haha .... say can teach me chinese wo

steven ... can be a very good partner .... BIZ partner ;p

* later, my ex collegue gave me a call ... trying to get 'feedback' but was shocked when
i said " if next time got more candidates, remember to call me wo "
why?? got plan B ma ...hehe =P

ps. btw, thanks a lot ( u know who u r) for all the efforts, that was very kind of you =P
now i can start working on my plan B, dinner on me next round match making =P hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails