Monday, August 02, 2004

you have grown up...

saturday...31/7/04
mei ling, you have grown up =)
after talking to you, after sharing your stories, after meeting you
i felt very =) and a bit =( at the same time

=) because of your sincerity, =) because you wanted to share your stories with me although it had been some time lapse since we last met, =) to know that my friend, you are doing very well and that you are a 'SURVIVOR'

a bit =( because i wasn't there for you when you are running through your 'hurdles'
a bit =( because i took so long to realised how fortunate am I to have a friend like you and how not 'strong' am i as compared to you

mei ling, i know i keep repeating myself but just let me say once more
i wish you well
let bygone be bygone, look ahead and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails