Friday, August 27, 2004

more cheap thrills !!!

wondering leh...
me talking about
riding on motorbike at night...
from PWTC to cheras ....
going against the wind...
zooming n negotiating betweens vehicles ...

haha..last night me ... as pillion rider on my friend's motorbike
after so long time tak naik motosikal, suddenly naik ... rasa kekok
even as i tried to get on the bike, my friend commented
" aiyo, so 'chou lo' " - translated from cantonese ... 'so rough'
haha... when go faster, me want to hold tighter wan, but then think think think
better not ... after ppl thought me 'take advantage'

my friend kept on talking while on the road, me can't really hear...
all me wanted to say during then is 'wei, look in front leh'

all in all, it was very fun especially at night when the wind is cool =)
at least i know how's it like looking from outside the car side screen while we are travelling at
60km/h or more ....
n thanks for the ride ya =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails