Tuesday, August 03, 2004

' you don't need to come to work next week '

my boss : ' you don't need to come to work next week '
i wanted to ask : ' what's that supposed to mean o? '
my boss : ' you come and see la' - pointing to his monitor '
me : ' hah?? ' scratching my not itchy head, sweating profusely
my boss : ' u better do something about it '
me : (in my heart) - buat apa??
my boss : 'aiya, u simpan banyak banyak buat apa? only can carry forward 8 days only '
me : ohh.... about leave ... lucky me not so faint-hearted, if not pengsan r
my boss : wei, u got 24 more days, how are you going to clear?
me : (thinking to myself) - actually me want to use those leave for interviews wan la
me : now only august ma, don't worry la, year end sure i'll take a lot wan
my boss : make sure r or else forfeited wan r your leaves
me : yes boss =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails