Tuesday, December 04, 2007

deprived childhood?

This is an urgent post. To be posted only today and will never be repeated.

After watching my previous post 'I don't wanna miss a thing' video from you tube.

My friend asked me a question which I find it VERY HARD to answer.

Friend : Of all the Walt Disney cartoons in the video, which one you like the best ah?

Me : Err... very hard to say lah

Friend : There are only a few only ma in the video, like that also cannot choose meh? Aiyah... only got Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Alladin, Hercules & Mulan only ma. Why is it so hard to choose???

Me : Mmmm.... you see .... I think I've only watched and remember the story of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty only. I've watch some parts of Mulan through the 'Colours of the Wind' music video. Ok, maybe a bit of Beauty and the Beast through music video at K-session.
Other than that, I don't really know the story of Beauty and The Beast, Alladin, Hercules and Mulan. Never watched before ma.... how to tell like which one?

Friend : What??? Are you kidding??? You had a deprived childhood is it???

Me : Because I follow what my babysitter watch ma... so most of the time it's those Hong Kong series lah. I think I want to download those Disney classics and watch.

Friend : yes, you should and please don't tell anyone until you've watched all of them. Salute for you girl!!!

Me : wahahaha....what?

4 comments:

anechoic said...

lol..i rather watch TVB than those disney animations..lol.
those movies are adapted from storybooks anyway, so if u read the stories b4 makes no difference if u watch them or not imo.


i probably only watch beauty and the beast b4.I am not a fan of those disney animation except those that are not based on story books.


anyhow, the song u liked is from the movie Armegeddon..ahaha..

Su said...

hehe... but I didn't even touch the story books, what more know the stories =p

Armageddon... i remember watching this movie ... or did I? LOL

Su said...

opss..i have been told colours of the wind is for Pocahontas and not MULAN. and I also missed out THE LITTLE MERMAID.

hehe...already say I not familiar with all these Disney show one lar =p wakaka...

cy said...

yes .. u watched armageddon .. i think i remembered seeing u came out from the cinema red eyes :P

i actually never watched disney beauty and the beast, cinderella, little mermaid, etc .. only the more recent one like pocahontas and mulan .. :P ok la .. nOt so recent also ... ekekeke ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails