Monday, December 03, 2007

I don't want to miss a thing



Dear,


Although it has just been a short 2 years, I feel we have been through alot together.
These experiences may be what brings us closer to each other.
I'm grateful that you were with me at times when I needed you most.
Every moment spent with you is a moment of treasure.
I've never found someone I want to spend my whole life until I met you (besides my family)

You've taught me the meaning of love.

You loves me unconditionally despite all my flaws


make me feel good just being myself
I am so grateful I found you.


I've missed the opportunity to be with you before but I promise I will never be so blind anymore. (yah, I know I always have a tendency to not see things right in front of my eyes)


I'll cherish you for as long as I live.

I LOVE YOU

This song is specially for you, dear. And it comes with a very very nice video ... please watch =)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails