Saturday, December 01, 2007

Meet my friends =)

Welcome to our new community =)
Please make yourself at home while I introduce some of my friends to you =)
ps. please read from the bottom most pic yah =)



Here, my friend Brownie who doesn't like brownies but prefer fresh green vegetables =p * wink* I meant fresh green leaves

Ms Patchy, the timid lady who speaks ever so softly. Did I mentioned chocolates melt her heart =) BTW, it's just PATCHI chocolates...not any others.

The ever cutie, Ms Greyi is the most photogenics among group of friends

Mr Dan Browne, oh he's the best story teller among us... See, he's telling Blackie the story about Mona Lisae =p

My melancholic friend, Mr Deer Beers. He spend his whole day worrying about 'nothing'

OMG, look at his mezmerising eyes. I bet you that it is nothing in photo as compared to the real things (eyes)

Mr White Knight, he's always at the centre of attraction especially among my girl friends.

Look, this is the cool Mr Brown I told you about. Isn't he cool?? =p

Mrs. Suave Swane or Pearly.... as elegantly beautiful as she always is

Mr Suave Swane and his elegant wife, Pearly





2 comments:

Unknown said...

i want mr white knight......

Su said...

hehe...dun worry
I'll get one for you for your birthday =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails