Friday, December 14, 2007

my little secret... it's just between us

Me really couldn't stop thinking about it...
I think about it day and night...
I swear ... it's therapeutic and addictive
I'm doing it now ...
I'm enjoying every moment of it...
With or without dear...
But of course if dear is doing it with me...
It will feel so much more pleasurable ....
2 pairs of hands is always better than 1...
20 nimble fingers is alot more fun

If you are cringing and feel your heart palpitating,
and wanted to know what inspired me to do this
then you should read resistance is futile post by the expert, Mr Andy
who even has a video of this..
Please be reminded however, that you are clicking at your own risk....

Just sit down and enjoy every moment of it .... like I do ^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails