Sunday, December 23, 2007

this holiday

This holiday ...
I'm just proud of myself
For I've fulfilled my responsibilities
To take good care of myself

I've been for a full medical check up
I've been to a dentist (which I've not done for few years)
( btw, I'm still afraid of going to dentist =p
I've taken whatever measures needed
to keep myself strong and healthy

I've treated myself with rest and relaxation,
take time off from work
allocate more time for exercise
Make my room a better place (less messy)
I've helped my room to detox

I've done all my filing and budgeting
I've done alot of window shopping
not buying unneccessary items
taking stock of what I have and don't
what I really need and what I want

I've let go of some of my bad habits.
I've learnt to care more for others
rather than be a selfish me
I've learnt to give and take

And of course I'm thankful to have dear with me all the way

This holiday is and will be a worthwhile one
For it's not THE HOLIDAYS of the YEAR without a reason.

Wishing all a MErrY ChRISTmAS & HaPPy NEw YeAR

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails