Wednesday, December 05, 2007

They no longer fight



They used to fight when they see each other. But now they no longer fight.
Fishy (Blue) is dead.
I wonder if they miss each other.
June and I witnessed an incredible kind of love before Fishy (Blue) die.
Fishy (Red) has been dancing around in funny pattern as if motivating Fishy (Blue) not to give up.
Fishy (Blue) was already not well and bloated. He doesn't have any more energy to fight.
Fishy (Red) didn't fight. Instead he linger around as it encouraging Fishy (Blue).
Unfortunately, Fishy (Blue) didn't manage to make it through.
My collegue Mr.Koh who gave me the pair of fishes has thrown the fish away .... saying a a sa sa ma ha (meaning rest in peace) early in the morning before I arrive at office.
I didn't manage to say goodbye to Fishy (Blue).
All I could do is just hope that Fishy (Blue) will rest in peace.
Even though they were not with me for long ... may be about 2 months but I 'sayang' them.
I didn't know what happened to Fishy (Blue) and what it has gone through.
But I'll take good care of Fishy (Red).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails