Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2007 ... looking back (Part 1)


On this last moments of 2007, (ok, ok this post was composed way back in 2007)

I just can't help but reflect back what a year it has been.

2007 was definately a year filled with laughters and tears .... but then again which year passed without laughter and tears??

Some things happened way too fast, some never happened ...

While I found my way to someone's lives, some people dearest to me left my life ..

Jan 07
Fresh from the hangover of our very long enjoyable 2006 year end holiday to Langkawi & Penang, took me a few days to get myself familiar writing the new date ending with 07 instead of 06.
Took me a couple of hours to think carefully over my 2007 resolutions
I wrote them in my blog because I really want to fulfill my resolutions and I needed support from everyone. It means alot to me.

Feb 07
Valentine's Day
Last time I used to sit at home and watched TV last time hoping that someone will ever fall in love with this girl. Then now, it's so packed everywhere that I still sit at home and watch TV, the only difference is the person whom I love is right beside me.... most probably thinking 'Why on earth did I fall in love with this girl?'
CNY last year bring back memories of childhood ... because I received many clothes ... Just like last time.

Mar 07
Was the travel to Melaka... where the UNO game was the highlight. It was this bunch of good old friends that have traveled with me ... through ups and downs ... make us laugh at ourselves when we look back.
A career development wokshop by my company .... made me realised that I've lost my enthusiasm towards my career. The workshop may have defeated its purpose..sad to say because it made me discovered there's so much more in life than career.
During then, I was praying hard to GOD because I just needed strength to carry on. GOD answered my prayers.

April 07
Was a busy month with many new funds launching by Public Mutual. April 07 was the first time I spend time answering TAG. First TAG was from anehoic. Two of my close friends are leaving their current situation for good. One resigned and join another organisation, while one went to Singapore for good. It pains my heart when she told she's no longer with her boyfriend of almost 10 years. But as long as she's happy, I'm happy for her too. It's income tax submission time again. There's never a better time to learn to be organised than filling up tax forms and ensuring all the receipts are in place.
It's the BONUS month and I was sad that my bonus and increment was just no good. Maybe, I've only got myself to blame for not working smart enough.

May 07


We have been planning for our trips for the 2nd half of the year. I celebrated Mother's Day with mummy without knowing this will be the last... if only I knew, I would have celebrated each day of the year with mummy.


The trip to taiping was like going back to nature..with the hot spring, gunung lang, lake and night safari. I had a great timeblogging about the trip too... click here to refresh memories. I did myself proud by enrolling for YOGA... which I still persistently attend till now.

June 07
I discovered life's little pleasure through gardening and started growing plants. I enjoy watching them grow every day.
Dear gave me a scare when he went unconscious during our FRIM trip. Just how much I love this guy? Very much.
While I found my way to someone's lives, some people dearest to me left my life .. I will always remember the last moments spent with mummy... I'm sorry mummy, I've never love you enough. Everything seem to collapse and vanished when you left us. I took a very long time to stand up again, to be strong again but it wasn't easy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails