Tuesday, January 29, 2008

学华语











Lately I'm very determined to learn chinese. and I really mean it.

Sometimes I know I sucks when I speak mandarin to mandarin speaking friends.

They will either look at me one kind or they will be silent... then I know I've just blurt some funny mandarin words which may mean something else...
But that's the only way I can learn....practice, practice and practice...
I'm not afraid to make mistake because that's how I learn faster.

I'm so determined that I actually took out all my sister's primary school book and intend to have them mark my 'homework'.... keke...
And I completed 6 out of 10 of those latihan sheets... yay!!!
I couldn't imagine I'm doing standard 1 and standard 2 worksheets instead of marking them.
Don't know whether addy's teacher willing to teach me or not leh? ..hehe
I'm a super slow student though ... who always sleep in class ....

and the best part is ...
look out for next post...

6 comments:

cy said...

好啦... 我就跟你讲华语... 记得啊... :P

addywong said...

现交补习费才教你。。。
-你读的明吗???

Unknown said...

me no understand aka wo bu dong.....:(

Su said...

cy : 真的吗?? 太好了。。。谢谢 你。我很开心。如果我有什么不对,请多多愿谅 =)

addy : 补习费要交几多钱哦?? 现在没有钱, 可以谦着先吗?? 拜托 =)

keef : mei guan xi, man man jiu hui dong de la =)

cy said...

Below is self-explanatory :P

Carina says (11:00 AM):
It is not 愿 but 原
It is not 谦 but 欠

Su said...

uh oh ...keke
对不起, 我乱乱放=p
我会好好学习的 =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails