Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Just like my dear dear"

Dear told me he’s this one while we are shopping at Tesco Extra the other day…

Where?

Then dear pointed to the zigsaw puzzle.
From afar, without my specs I could only see 3 patch of colours.

Then dear pointed to the one in the middle…. Wakaka….

The best thing was he said
“ Just like my dear dear “

I couldn’t stop laughing
Do you see what the yellow kitty is doing ??? in the class??? wakaka....
And even till tonight, when I remembered this … I’m laughing to myself





I know I must apologize dear, for falling asleep 5 out of 10 times when we watch movies together. Or it is 6 or 7 out of 10 times? =p

Don't whether it's I didn't clean my ears that I couldn't catch all what they say
or
I'm tired yet love to watch movie with dear
or
I'm just a plain sleepy head with too much sleep debt =p

I think I know the answer..... hehe
ok.. ok let's make this one of my new year resolutions
that is
Not to fall asleep while watching movies with dear =)

Friends, you all will support me right?? kaka.... =D

6 comments:

anechoic said...

watch movie at home fall asleep?

no wonder he dun like go cinema that much...hahaha

Unknown said...

we will support you 100%.....kekekekke.....as of how we do that, I am not sure though.....:P

Su said...

muahaha... now you know why ho anechoic =p

keke... wake me up if you happened to hear me snore in the cinema...muahaha... =p

cy said...

how to do that arr ... hmmm ... i suggest we buy a pack of tooth pick for her??? kekeke ...

Su said...

a pack where got enough? at least need 1 year supply ah... muahahaha =D

anechoic said...

better bring face mask so that her snore won't disturb us lor..

else, if she snore, cubit her...

Related Posts with Thumbnails