Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2007 ... looking back (Part 2)

July 07
3rd anniversary for my bloggie... it's a big achievement, at least I've persevere for so long. We shifted office on 070707... well, this new office is definately much better. This new location has helped me save alot of money since ATM machines is not easily accessible. Plus, bonus I walk further for exercise.
My first flight on aeroplane and 1st trip overseas to Macau & Zhu Hai... thank you aunty for bringing me along. I enjoyed the trip very much =)


One of the craziest thing dear and I did was trying to finish the 5000 pieces puzzle while listening to Teresa Teng's songs the night before we travel on 7.20 flight. That was my very beautiful birthday present dear gave me.



August 07


A little girl whom I got to know not very long ago left us... We knew she's now in good hands.
It was in this month I found back my joy in reading and started reading diligently although I not a fast reader.
Thought of joining jewellery making classes, but I procrastinate and wasn't willing to part with my hard-earned money.
In conjunction with the 50th Merdeka celebration, I've blogged about my memories growing up.
Just like our country, I've tasted bitter sweet sour spicy along the journey.



Sept 07

This is the month we had been waiting for!!! The trip to BALI was superb minus the 'little mishap' that happened and the exorbitant medical fees. I have to admit I love shopping in BALI. BALI is a beautiful island. 1 thing I noticed is that at least the people there make a living decent ways although they are not well to do.
Oh... and I didn't expect to see so many doggies there =)



Oct 07

I learnt a skill or two to 'tipu' kiddies at the Ballonary workshop I attended for free. This year Hari Raya marks the 1st time I'm working on a public holiday... lucky I get a replacement though although I prefer CASH.
I did a little spring clean for my room and spring cleaned my head as well ... I cut my hair short and became 'short hair advocate' diva overnight =p
I love myself with short hair =)

Nov 07

These last 2 months of the year was filled with many many happy occasions and blessing ... mostly weddings.
My sis got me to this website http://www.freerice.com/index.php and I think it's a creative way of helping the needy people.
I feel accomplished as I've check myself in for a full medical check up free of charge.
And oh... not to forget the Bachelorette Bukit Tinggi Trip.
I've improved alot ever since I confessed to be a shopaholic. And with dear's support, I've repented.

Dec 07

I'm proud of myself... I completed what needs to be done for year 2007. I had my medical checkup and went for dentist appointment. I treated myself to an exclusive holiday at Pangkor and Cameron. Got the rest and the sleep I needed.
In fact, there are so many things to write for the month of Dec 07 that I decided to write it in future.

Farewell 2007

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails