Monday, January 21, 2008

How do you kiss?


Don't worry, I’m not going to talk about art of kissing =p since I'm not qualified.
I’m just trying to provide answers to some of my CURIOUS friends…hehe


You all asked me ‘How do you kiss?’

I believe these can better illustrate my answers …

Sometimes it is like this....


At other times, it is like this .....

Once in a while, it is like this ....







at times, it is like this ....




When time is right, it is like this ....



most of the time, it is like this...... muahahah.....









3 comments:

anechoic said...

that's mean seldom kiss while standing lar..hahahaha.

hmm, come to think of it, nick can easily hold u with one hand while u climbing on him like a 'monyet'...wakakaka. maybe no hands too..lol

Unknown said...

:X
wakakakakka.....

Su said...

oppss.. no comment =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails