Monday, January 14, 2008

Roller Coaster ride

The happiest news I heard from sis after they came back from Macau + Hong Kong trip is ....
'Daddy took the roller coaster ride ah'

I would have never imagine my dad would even want to go near a roller coaster ride.
And he used to always advise us against going for those 'dangerous' rides.

It's really something big for dad and for us all ....
When I asked dad about his ride ...
'Wah, the one really fast and scary ah' was what he said.

He said he just followed my sister and boyfriend and he was already in the queue before he realised. He and uncle just then decided to go for it.

I'm so so happy that my family and 'suk suk' enjoyed the trip very much ...
Oh... did I mentioned the things they bought for souvenirs ...

Seeing their happy faces makes me very happy ... it's the kind of unexplainable feelings.
It just makes all the efforts worthwhile ... very worthwhile

Thank you dear for being with me all these while ...
Even though I'm a sleepy piggy =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails