Monday, January 07, 2008

a little more time...


sorry if I may have not updated my blog for a little while longer...
no, it's not because I've lost interest in blogging
it has been a busy year end and a busier beginning of year ...

I've yet to have time to start puttings in words what I have in mind.
Mostly I only have my 'To-Do' List playing in my head and written in my little book.
I may be busy for a little more while
and when I have time, I promise I'll sit down and write a good piece

Yesteryear was a good year filled with laughters minus the tears
This year 2008 is definately a better year
Resolutions??
As old fashioned as it can be, I still insist on having my resolutions for 2008
Never mind if it's the same old ones that I didn't managed to achieve for yesteryears,
Never mind if people are laughing at my silly resolutions,
Never mind if resolutions are not 'IN' nowadays..

I'm still writing my resolutions for this year....
Cause I think it's a way of loving myself

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
May everyone of us achieve what we are aiming for....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails