Saturday, August 16, 2008

家家有本难念的经

As I sit down and start typing, I initially wanted to write on a rather 'heavy' topic about love and life.

Lately (or maybe it's been all these while), I found out more about my colleagues ... the group of people that I spend about at least 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.

They make me realised that "家家有本难念的经"

However, somehow I couldn't proceed. I honestly do not know where to start.
May I shall leave this 'heavy topic' for another day.

For today, I choose to feel accomplished =)
We have clear 2 laundry baskets, clear wu kuei's palace, wash 2 toilets, unclogged the bathroom sink, clear the congested dining table, clear the kitchen area, and cook century egg & scallop porridge... forgot to put dried oyster =p

A friend had asked me this before
"Why do you feel so happy completing small small tasks?"

no any particular reason... I just feel happy =)
maybe something like cooking is a small task to someone but it's a great deal for me..
maybe this is how I pysche / motivate myself .. there are alot of houseworks to be done on weekends leh ..
maybe it's just how I choose to be happy .. appreciating little things in life ..
maybe it's because I believe that these smaller tasks are stepping stones to bigger achievements in life..

maybe ... there are just too many maybe's

1 comment:

anechoic said...

alamak, i was so excited to read..then... :X

Related Posts with Thumbnails