Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lately ...

Lately..

I'm back to my very hectic schedule again ..
I'm feeling there isn't enough time for everything.
I'm feeling I need more than 1 of me to complete the tasks and things-to-be-completed.

There are so many things and they are all shouting 'urgent' that I lost myself in the 'urgent' maze.
Prioritize ... I've tried but all I'm feeling is like I'm being rushed and pushed from all corners.

Sometimes I feel I'm on the brink of breaking down ...
Sometimes I find it hard to breathe...

How I wish I could find more time ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

su ar...read back the previous post you did-'when work in never ending'...we are all going through it and i do feel very stressed sometimes but I know that we will make it through...and look forward to our trip ya...cheer up dear...

Anonymous said...

boom-de-yada ... boom-de-yada ... boom-de-yada ...

just hum this song when u feel stress... i think it works for me

anechoic said...

take it easy..think happy thoughts.

this week i am going to be 'one leg kick' too.. hopefully not many problems.

Su said...

I've decided to be happy ... not to let STRESS eat me =D I'll turn all the STRESS to FOODS and eat them all =D good?? =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails