Thursday, August 21, 2008

Would you like to know more about yourself?

Today lunch time, I've attended a talk on Emotional Intelligence.
During the session, we played 2 simple games... one of which I found is very true.
Would you like to know more about yourself?
It is a simple exercise yet it can tell alot.

Ready?

Please get an A4 blank paper and
draw a cow on the paper.
Draw the first image that comes to your mind.
(come on try it ... I drew even though my drawing was horrible =p )

Upon doing so, please keep this drawing till my next post.
Don't throw the 'cow' away ... your 1st drawing will give you the most accurate explaination.

ps. Hehe... I may share my drawings at the end of the game =p

1 comment:

anechoic said...

hmm, i tot is a draw a house. i guess got a lot of these kinda games.

Related Posts with Thumbnails