Wednesday, August 27, 2008

porridge <----- poor rich

Despite having porridge as meals all my childhood & growing up years, I still love porridge.

I wonder how does the word porridge comes about? It is poorrich (combination of poor & rich meaning it's food for both the poor & rich? )

Cooking up another pot of porridge last Saturday for sis & myself.
honestly, the taste was only so-so =p
Hope I can make tastier porridge next round =)
then I don't have to force sis to finish the porridge in the pot and myself having 2 big bowls =D lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love porridge too... yummy !!!

anechoic said...

hate it...

only eat when sick. :P
unless it is 'sang yu pin juk' ;)

Su said...

when I better'ed my porridge cooking skill, i'll cook porridge for you all ah ... except for anehoic =p LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails