Monday, August 11, 2008

dance + dance + dance = happiness


Had a very fruitful session of line dancing today =)
At last I get the steps right... yay!!! after fumbling around last week (and for many many previous weekS =p lol )

This week we did a medley of 4 songs non-stop ... am suprised that I actually enjoyed it very much =D
dance till I sweat ... dance till I dropped (with laughters)

I don't know ever since when but I fell deeply in love with dancing.

Ironic it seems but our mind actually retain what we've learnt although we have not practiced for the last 2 - 3 months. When the songs came, our legs will move accordingly and swiftly (like can switch on auto mode =p) This I found is amazing and this was what happened today ... somehow those dance steps which I thought I had returned to the line dance instructors came back to me effortlessly =D

and I feel great to be able to dance with a bunch of fun colleagues ...
feel great to dance without inhibition, without feeling shy =p
dance like 'who say I can't dance' way

I LOVE DANCING !!!!

ps. and I told myself I'll start practicing ... yah, I told myself this very long ago, ever since I started the line dance class but I just never got to do it. Now it's the time while the metal is still HOT!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails