Tuesday, June 15, 2010

after this hill, there's another hill ...


No one say life is a bed of roses
But no one also told me that after this hill, there's another hill...and another...and another...and another

Just when I thought I've solve one of my problem,
there's another one brewing
and it's even more real,
if the previous one was a choice I had to make
this one has happened and there are difficult decision/action that I need to take.

I would consider myself a tough gal ... but no matter how tough, a person still need to rest, don't you agree ... life is cruel but who doesn't have to go through it?

I know this will sound cliche but really 'what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger'

2 comments:

cy said...

hmmm, what happen? do talk about it, the next time i'm available online ... but, be strong ... zi chi nei arr ...

Unknown said...

who says being tough need no rest? :P hang in there...

Related Posts with Thumbnails