Saturday, June 12, 2010

changes ... good or bad?

'Change is the only constant in the world'
but I need to know are changes good or bad.
Can someone help me to see clearly and neutrally?

In conjunction with my change topic and the 'dilemma' I'm in now ...
I've change my blog outlook again ...

wondering whether the same theories apply?

when we change our blog, readers will be affected but it's not crucial because it does not affect them directly & significantly. Thus, we will not hesitate to change.
but when we change our lifestyle, our families will be affected directly & significantly...which is why we are being so hesistant (especially when we are uncertain of whether the changes are good or bad)

but then again, never try never know
but then again, if try, there's a price to pay
one word - 烦

1 comment:

anechoic said...

changes depend on time also..so timing is important.

but any choice we made, sometimes we can't really know the effect until it happens. if its bad, we cannot revert the change, we can't go back in time or don't have time to change again..

we can only live with it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails