Friday, June 18, 2010

shop to heal your soul? not a good idea ...

I have a very bad habit ... I shop when I'm sad .... I shop when I'm happy ... and it's very dangerous & detrimental as either one also I'm influenced by emotional buying.

I found some shops selling cheap stuff at Plaza Hiong Kong (Pudu) ... one is the Nationwide bookshop and another is the Mr DIY multipurpose shop. Some stuffs I brought over the past 2 days and the overspent money (gonna PK for this month again)

the toy for ah bi that I've been aiming for very long ... hesistant to buy at Toy R'us due to pricey about RM100++. Saw it today on the top rack ... estatic although the packaging a little torn but inside all intact at it's only for RM25. GRABBED! (ask for help eventhough I'm not tall enough)

story books on good values such as sharing, honest, keeping promise, dare to take challenges, etc. RM40 for 3 books.

RM1.50 wall paper with tree n birds.

Packets of bookmarks ... RM0.70 each packet. Bought 7 designs total : RM0.70x7 = RM4.90. Purpose : to cheer up friends n colleagues on gloomy days.



Socks to wear to sleep --> helps me sleep better. RM3.00 for 3 pairs



Glow in the dark Sun, Star & Moon ... new concepts that ah bi has grasped lately. RM1.20 per pack.


Rubberband RM1.80 for 8 pieces

RM14 after discount ... original price RM28


RM1.90 ... love the cute design but lucky didn't buy at SOGO selling at RM32.90 - sticker size a little bigger. (imagine what I can do with the RM31)

RM1.50 which is the cheapest I found so far in town....remember I was so happy when I got 5 for RM10. Like this individual tile design...only 1 left.


RM14.95 ~RM15 lah after 50% discount ... alphabet domino. This one is an impulsive buy but what to do, my emotion overcame my logic at that moment in time.

What do you think these are? It's something that has very high value...it teaches children to save. RM2.20 x 2 =RM4.40

RM2 .... wall decor plus mirror for ah bi to explore looking at own reflection on mirror =)

RM1.80 .... cute baby donald duck photo frame

RM4 for the whole set of fun sandplay ... 1 pail with 8 items inside like spade, watering container, sieve, shaper....

RM2 per pack of 6 colourful clips. Bought 3 pack. Total RM6.00

RM9 for pull cart and move bead. Original price is RM18

TOTAL DAMAGE : RM147.90 <---- to heal my very 'down' feeling. too big a price to pay but yet I did. So, no more buying for at least another 6 months.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

su...rm147.90 for so many things ain't bad lor...imagine for some, the same amount cannot even get a shirt ler...LOL

anechoic said...

agree with keef, lucky u not shop for clothes..haha.

but all these really got use ar?? haha..ah bi very hang fuk oh..haha

cy said...

once a while, it's ok to spend ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails