Wednesday, June 02, 2010

enrich yourself

I always tell my colleague (maybe they are tired of hearing this also)

to enrich yourself ...take time off from work to enrich yourself ... the funds are allocated for training ... work can always wait ... cannot finish one ... but if you missed some opportunities, it may never come back or take a long time to come back.

moreover, what you've gained is yours forever...nobody can take that away from you.

training I've enrolled for this year
1. AMLA (was made compulsory)
2.
EQ@work
3. Edward Debono 6 Thinking Hat
4. Thinking out of box
5. Tony Buzan mind mapping

some highly recommended which I've attended previously :
1. The 7 habits of highly effective people

One of the training facilitator Morgan has shared this : there are 3 types of attendees namely :

1. Explorers - those who are very eager to find out & explore about topic of interest.

2. Hostages - those who are there by instructions / directions by management.

3. Vacationers - those who are there to escape from hectic work


ps. I think I'm a VACAPLORER ... I escape from work to enrich and value add myself =)

1 comment:

KA said...

I think i could fall into this category....VaHosEx....ok the name sound rather weird....

Related Posts with Thumbnails