Friday, June 11, 2010

what is it that I really want in life?

sometimes I'm puzzled with myself too...
why is it that I wanted something ... and then when I get it ... something is holding me back from receiving it ... then I think over and over again .... maybe it's not wanted, what I really wanted was something else, maybe something which I took for granted.
the cycle goes on and on ... and I don't know where will it lead to ... when will it end ...
so pathetic isn't it?

why do I take one step in front then step 2 steps back, then 2 more steps in front, then take one step back, then stay put, then repeat the same old s*** again & again.

why can't I have a straight forward answer .... what don't they have a manual like 'decision making for dummies' or 'what to expect when you've decided' that tells you exactly what to do and what will the consequences be?

Oh...I need HELP .... I really do

3 comments:

KA said...

tell me about it.....same like my situation now, already had a good base, not contended, climbed to another 'rock' and fell down flat, now standing at the same level as the previos base and unsure is it gonna be stable.

Su said...

there are 2 school of thoughts I think ...
1 is on continuous improvement whereby we strive to better ourselves
another is to be contented and grateful for what we already have.

I think neither is right or wrong, good or bad, it bores down to how we achieve a balance of both concepts above.

Su said...

read my next post too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails