Wednesday, June 23, 2010

these few days

These few days have been an emotional roller coaster ride for me.
All kinds of emotions came to me every hour including in dreams.
Here I have all past, present & future all lump together and presented to me in a mesh of wires.
I dread these ... please get me out. I'm drowning.

I'm just a simple person but Life feels that I'm too simple a person thus Life complicates everything for me. I want to tell Life "please, I do not ask for much, just a simple life for this life"

I hope God hears my prayers.
I hope I have the strength to face it all ... to solve it all.

meanwhile I will always remember to 'be kind, for everyone is fighting a battle each day'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hang in there su...let us know if we can help. i'm sure most people would want a simple life too but it won't always work that way...be strong...

Related Posts with Thumbnails